loving a person is like running. you started fast and somewhere in the middle you go slower, eventually stop. some people just walk. now, walking is fine yet given that you are sharing trek with runners, you might get in their ways. keep walking and you will reach to your destination just like others. against all odds, you’d arrive sooner as the others tend to go slower and tire themselves out. some even stop. define your own running, it’s okay to start slow, it’s okay to care less of how others perceive your run. you do your own pacing. you do you
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via equily)